Also known as piles, hemorrhoids are inflamed and bulging veins in the area of the anus and rectum. They can be extremely painful and tend to persist for an extended period of time, causing you distress and embarrassment. The main symptoms of hemorrhoids are itching and blood during and after a bowel movement. Affected individuals often try to treat hemorrhoids by taking an OTC medication, without taking into account their potential side effects. Luckily, there are several things you can do to cure hemorrhoids quickly and naturally.
5 Ways to Get Rid Of Hemorrhoids Naturally
1. Cold Compress
A cold compress can help reduce the size of the hemorrhoids. This will also reduce discomfort and provide quick relief from itchiness. All you need to do is to wrap a small amount of ice in a piece of cloth and apply it on the affected area. Repeating this several times each day can help to constrict the veins and to cure hemorrhoids successfully.
2. Take Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is one of the most commonly used home remedies for hemorrhoids. Apple cider vinegar helps to relieve pain instantly. This is because the anti-bacterial and astringent properties of this natural remedy reduce inflammation. In order to treat hemorrhoids with apple cider vinegar, simply soak a cotton ball to this organic cure and apply it on the piles or the affected area. You may experience a stinging sensation due to the acidic contents, but this treatment will successfully cure the hemorrhoids.
3. Consume Some Olive Oil Regularly
Olive oil is another excellent home remedy for hemorrhoids. It contains anti-inflammatory properties that help to reduce pain while soothing the affected area. In addition, it boosts the elasticity of the veins, reducing the discomfort of passing stool. Consuming some olive oil with your food can help boost the functionality of the bowel movement because olive oil contains powerful monosaturated fatty acids.
4. Use Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera gel can help you to treat both internal and external hemorrhoids. For external hemorrhoids, simply apply pure aloe gel around they anus and the rectum. For internal hemorrhoids, cut Aloe Vera leaves into small pieces, and remove their thorns. Then, freeze the small pieces and apply them carefully on the affected area. This will relieve the pain and minimize swelling due to its powerful anti-inflammatory properties.
5. Use Witch Hazel Pads
Witch Hazel is a common anti-inflammatory and astringent compound that is extracted from the leaves and bark of the Hazel plant, which commonly grows in North America. In addition to being a powerful ingredient in many health products today, Witch Hazel is also used as an effective remedy for various skin conditions, including hemorrhoids. Witch Hazel pads have a numbing effect on the affected blood vessels. Simply wipe the anal areas with these pads to reduce the discomfort. For the best results, use this remedy every day after a bowel movement.
In addition, a few lifestyle changes like maintaining proper body hygiene and drinking plenty of water each day can help you to get rid of hemorrhoids quickly. Always make sure to wear comfortable clothes to avoid irritation on the affected area.
• Avoid food spicy / hot food
• Avoid fats and fried foods or foods high in saturated fat.
• Avoid caffeine and alcohol cause dehydration and worsen hemorrhoids.
• Avoid sugary foods.
• It is recommended to go through a fiber-rich diet (soluble and insoluble – like vegetables and fruits, seeds and nuts, legumes and whole grains) reduce the transit time of feces in the intestines and contribute to the prevention of hemorrhoids. In addition, the volume provides dietary fiber create a feeling of fullness that lasts a long time and therefore improve eating habits and reduce the amount of food you eat and thus contribute to reducing obesity that is causing hemorrhoids. If you are not accustomed to high-fiber diet, combine them into meals.
• Add menu freshly ground flaxseed
Drink plenty of water
• Add prunes or figs your breakfast to speed up a sluggish bowel.
Add menu orange vegetables such as pumpkin, carrots, squash and sweet potatoes (they have a high content of beta-carotene, which helps to heal and healing tissues (especially if there is bleeding))
• Regular physical activity
• Avoid prolonged sitting services
• cotton dipped in ice water rectum, stops the pain (and bleeding if any).
• compliance candle – helping the entry of hemorrhoids inside.
• avocado or olive oil – Apply by clicking around the hemorrhoid.
• peel ripe papaya or pomegranate peel – let anus (shrinks hemorrhoids).
• Reinforcing ring muscles with Pilates method Paula or withdrawn sufferers were effective or weak organ prolapse.
• Do not hold back – were attentive to the signals of your body and contact time for defecation. Faecal not cleared for a long time causes pressure on the walls of blood vessels and could exacerbate the situation.
• without laxatives – laxatives, create dependency and cause laziness of the intestine.
Naturopathic treatment more widely (after diagnosis)
• Clean the heavy presence of a professional
• Juice Fasting under the supervision of a professional.
• Herbs and Supplements adjusted by a professional
• Natural ointment containing concentrated herbal extracts and essential oils and is designed for local treatment of hemorrhoids. Ointment usually based on tree bark extract oil Hhmmlis and cypress fruit and / or Gonifr.